Fairwinds Community Association members receive the following benefits:
- A voice through the FCA with local government on important issues such as future development, existing streets, sidewalks, lighting, landscaping and our water resources.
- Support for local environmental preservation and beautification through FCA initiatives to control invasive plants, unauthorized signage, littering and other activities that detract from the beauty of the area.
- Notices of various community and social events, public hearings and educational opportunities.
- Support for emergency preparedness planning within Fairwinds – neighbours working together to get prepared will result in a better response and faster recovery in the event of a disaster.
- Regular and timely emails and Facebook alerts of issues that may impact you or your home, such as:dangerous wildlife sightings, fire hazards, theft or other criminal activities.
- FCA Newsletter, distributed by email 4 times per year.
Want to become a member? Click here for more information.