On behalf of the Fairwinds Community Association (FCA) Board of Directors, we would like to welcome you to your new home and our community. The FCA was established in November 1993 to promote interest and participation in the Fairwinds community and its development. The Association is a member-funded society that works to carry on activities for the benefit of its members. The FCA serves as a source of information about the community, provides a forum for sharing and addressing issues/concerns and liaises with the owners and management of Fairwinds on issues affecting the community.
- A voice with local government and Fairwinds management on important matters
- Support for local environmental preservation and beautification
- Notices of various community and social events and public meetings
- Support for emergency preparedness planning
- Communication of issues that may impact you such as: dangerous wildlife sightings, fire hazards, theft or other criminal activities
- Access to quarterly FCA Newsletter
Members receive email updates and notices throughout the year, and our quarterly newsletters.