The FCA is a volunteer board of dedicated Fairwinds’ residents that appreciate our special community.
Barry Nicholls – President
Lisa Collins – Vice-President
Mike Smith – Treasurer
Kim Rasmussen – Secretary
Tony Gural – Neighbourhood Emergency Preparedness Program liaison
Chris Wilde – Parks
• Attend monthly meetings, read documents and reports, and come prepared to participate in discussion
• Play an active role in the FCA, attend some community events/meetings
• Engage regularly in email and verbal communications with other community agencies
We are currently looking for board members. Why join our board?
• Appreciation and protection of our beautiful, dynamic and changing community as we grow
• Gain understanding of life and regulations within our semi-rural regional district
• Meet your neighbours, get involved and enhance our community experiences
Board members volunteer for a two-year term.
Interested applicants, please submit an introduction of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.