The FCA is a volunteer board of dedicated Fairwinds’ residents that appreciate our special community.
Barry Nicholls, President
Tony Sweet, Secretary
Mike Smith, Treasure
Lisa Collins, Parks
Faramarz Bogzaran, Membership
Model Code of Ethics for Community Association Board Members
• Attend monthly meetings, read documents and reports, and come prepared to participate in discussion
• Play an active role in the FCA, attend some community events/meetings
• Engage regularly in email and verbal communications with other community agencies
We are currently looking for board members. Why join our board?
• Appreciation and protection of our beautiful, dynamic and changing community as we grow
• Gain understanding of life and regulations within our semi-rural regional district
• Meet your neighbours, get involved and enhance our community experiences
Board members volunteer for a two-year term.
Interested applicants, please submit an introduction of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.