If you live in a phase that is completed and all lots have been sold by the developer, there is no authority within the community who can enforce the Bulding Scheme or Restrictive Covenants on your behalf. The Fairwinds Community Association has no authority to enforce them nor do the police. You could call the RDN Bylaw Officer to enquire whether the particular infraction would be covered by any existing bylaw. Otherwise, the only way one owner can actually enforce an infraction of the Building Scheme or Restrictive Covenant by another owner is to take legal action against the offending neighbour through the courts.